DCL will provide limited proctoring services at our Parker, P.S. Miller, and James H. LaRue/Highlands Ranch Libraries. Please review these guidelines in detail and verify that your institution will accept our conditions so that your testing experience will go smoothly.
- DCL will proctor either written or online exams.
- Your test will be administered by available staff, not necessarily by a degreed librarian.
- Staff will not be able to continuously monitor you during the exam. You will be on the honor system.
- Proctoring will be done by appointment only. Please contact the individual library for available times.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for the exam to be delivered to the library. The library cannot receive faxes; they can receive email attachments.
- Please present a picture I.D. when arriving for your test.
- Once the test is finished, the staff member in charge will sign and verify completion.
- You will be responsible for any costs incurred for returning the test. The library does not provide envelopes or postage. Faxes can be sent for approximately $1.50 per page.
- The library will keep a received test for 30 days from the date of receipt.