Earn your GED - Testing Dates
Free GED Test Prep
6-8:30 p.m. Tuesday nights, Philip S. Miller Library
6-8:30 p.m. Monday and Wednesday nights, Parker Library (excluding holidays)
- Instruction, assessment and practice tests.
- In partnership with Colorado Educational Outreach.
- Ages 17 and up, no registration required.
Contact Tiffany Curtin with the Library at: 303.688.7736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Colorado Department of Education GED Index for FAQs and information about testing accommodations.
GED Testing Schedule @ Douglas County Libraries
Registration Required. To make an appointment for testing, first complete paperwork online at www.GED123.org. Then, contact the GED Testing Office to schedule testing date(s) at: 303.688.7736 or email@example.com. Provide your name, the date of your appointment, the tests you plan to take, and your Access code from GED123.org.
Please note: Starting in October of 2013, priority registration will be given to those who have already started taking their official tests. Starting in October, new registrants should call Tiffany Curtin directly at: 303.688.7736 to discuss options for preparing for the 2014 GED.
¡Las Pruebas Ahora Disponible en Español!
- COMPLETE PAPERWORK ONLINE: www.GED123.org. This is NOT an appointment, it is completing required paperwork.
- MAKE TESTING APPOINTMENT: Call 303.688.7736 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your test(s).
- FEES: $150 for the battery of GED tests. $30 per section for test retakes. The Official Pre-Test is free. $10 No Show Fee will be charged for each appointment you miss, if you do not call 24 hours in advance to cancel.
- BRING: Cash or money order to cover fees (payable to Douglas County Libraries), valid government-issued photo ID, Proof of Colorado residency (mail, bill, etc.) if ID is from another state, and confirmation of online paperwork completed from http://www.GED123.org.
Reading, Science & Social Studies Tests
Tues 12/10: 3:30pm-7:30pm. (Choose up to all 3 of the 3 tests). Location: Philip S. Miller Library
Sat 12/14: 8:30am-12:30pm. (Choose up to all 3 of the 3 tests). Location: Parker Library
Weds 12/04: 12:00pm-2:15pm. Location: Parker Library
Weds 12/18: 3:30pm-5:45pm. Location: Philip S. Miller Library
Weds 12/04: 2:25pm-4:10pm. Location: Parker Library (FULL)
Weds 12/18: 5:55pm-7:40pm. Location: Philip S. Miller Library (FULL)
Reading, Science & Social Studies; Writing; Mathematics Tests
ON THIS DATE ONLY, students may take the usual combination of Writing and Mathematics Tests, or any or all of the Reading, Science & Social Studies Tests. OR students may opt to take either Writing or Mathematics tests, PLUS one of the Reading, Science or Social Studies Tests. Students MAY NOT take all 5 tests in one day.
Tues 12/17: 9:30am-1:30pm. Location: Philip S. Miller Library
Philip S Miller Library
- Testers must be over 17 years of age. Under certain circumstances, Colorado law allows 16-year-olds to test. An age waiver must be pre-approved, and can be downloaded at: Age Waiver Application
- Test Accommodations are available for candidates with documented disabling conditions. Please visit the Colorado Dept. of Ed. GED Index for information and forms.
- After passing your test, please visit www.diplomasender.com to request your diploma.
- For more information contact Tiffany Curtin: 303.688.7736 or email@example.com