How to Install iDCL Reader on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
The following steps walk you through how to install the iDCL Reader on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Your device must be running iOS 3.2 or higher.Install iDCL Reading App
- Install the app onto your device from this link to the iTunes store.
Note: Before downloading an eBook, you must authorize this app with an Adobe ID.Create an Adobe ID
- To create an ID, visit this Adobe page.
To download an eBook:
- Use the Safari browser on your device to find eBooks with a search in the catalog, selecting only eContent below the search box, or clicking one of the logos on our eContent Publishers page.
- Enter your library barcode and PIN and click Checkout This Title. The book will be added to the Checked Out Items of eContent Titles listed under My Account.
- Click the Download button associated with the eBook you want.
- Click Open in "iDCL Reader". The iDCL app will open and begin downloading the book.
- After the eBook is finished downloading, select Read Later or Read Now to open your eBook and begin reading.