Overdrive. Download eAudio & eBooks to your PC, smartphone or eBook reader.
hoopla. Stream thousands of movies, television, music and audiobooks.
- Start streaming immediately once you sign up
- From Hollywood blockbusters to best selling authors and music artists
- An extensive catalog of educational materials, children's titles, foreign films, and hard-to-find content
- Unlimited copies, so there's no waiting. Start streaming, or download to your phone or tablet for offline viewing later.
- Borrowed titles are automatically returned, so never any late fees
- Mobile instructions and Mac or PC instructions are available
- Videos are available for a general overview, searching & browsing, and creating a hoopla account.
- iOS 7.1 users: hoopla has re-enabled music downloads, but audiobook downloads remain disabled.
Available for Douglas County residents only
Freegal Music. Free music from the Sony catalog.
TumbleBooks - eBooks for Kids
World Book eBooks. eContent on an interactive platform.
- Open beautiful illustrated, kid-friendly titles
- Contain interactive features such as audio, videos, games and quizzes
- 24/7 unlimited, simultaneous access to the entire collection and download for offline reading
- Hundreds of classic fiction and nonfiction titles available
- Supported on tablets and handheld devices, including iPad, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
3M Cloud Library. A new way of accessing eBooks.
- Visit the 3M Cloud Library to see our collection and download an app
- Browse the Douglas County Libraries' 3M collection and read them anywhere
- Compatible with iPads, Androids, Nooks, Macs, and PCs
- Help downloading 3M eContent
- 3M Cloud issue with Nexus 7 and Android 4.3
- 3M Cloud Library and iOS 7
- FAQ Support
Sesame Street eBooks
- More than 100 eBooks available
- Innovative and engaging content from Sesame Workshop
- Feature audio narration, interactivity, and animation
- Bring popular Sesame Street characters to life!
eDiscover the Classics. Free eBooks and audiobooks.
- Over 500 classic titles for download
- Supported by the Colorado Library Consortium
- Available as eBooks and audiobooks
- Compatible with iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, Android & other portable devices