Overdrive. Download eAudio & eBooks to your PC, smartphone or eBook reader.
hoopla. Stream thousands of movies, television, music and audiobooks.
- Start streaming immediately once you sign up
- From Hollywood blockbusters to best selling authors and music artists
- An extensive catalog of educational materials, children's titles, foreign films, and hard-to-find content
- Unlimited copies, so there's no waiting. Start streaming, or download to your phone or tablet for offline viewing later.
- Borrowed titles are automatically returned, so never any late fees
- Mobile instructions and Mac or PC instructions are available
Available for Douglas County residents only
Freegal Music. Free music from the Sony catalog.
TumbleBooks - eBooks for Kids
World Book eBooks. eContent on an interactive platform.
- Open beautiful illustrated, kid-friendly titles
- Contain interactive features such as audio, videos, games and quizzes
- 24/7 unlimited, simultaneous access to the entire collection and download for offline reading
- Hundreds of classic fiction and nonfiction titles available
- Supported on tablets and handheld devices, including iPad, iTouch (iOS 3 and above), Android (2.0 and above) and Blackberry (5.0 and above)
3M Cloud Library. A new way of accessing eBooks.
- Visit the 3M Cloud Library to see our collection and download an app
- Browse the Douglas County Libraries' 3M collection and read them anywhere
- Compatible with iPad iPhone, iPod touch, Mac OSX/Windows, Android Devices, Nook tablet/Readers, Kindle Fire, HD & HDX
- Help downloading 3M eContent
- FAQ Support