Battle of the Books Begins
Ready for the 2014-2015 Battle?
Here at the library, we are beginning the Battle of the Books season. The 2014-2015 schedule for Battle of the Books has been finalized and book lists are available.
Important dates and book list information:
- August 1: Book list is released
- August 11: Books on the shelves
- September 2: Contracts sent out
- October 1: Contracts due
- December 12: T-shirt orders due from schools
- February 2 (week of): Battles start
- March 2 (week of): Branch Quarterfinals
- March 9 (week of): Branch Semifinals and Finals
- March 18: BOTB District Competition
If you have any questions, please contact your Battle of the Books representative at the James H. LaRue (Highlands Ranch), Parker or Philip S. Miller (Castle Rock) Branch.
For information, as the date draws near, please contact Kerri Morgan: kmorgan @ dclibraries.org.