You can easily print on the library's public printers during library hours regardless of device, network or location. Follow the six easy steps below using your device's browser, or install the PrinterOn App for your iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, or Nook.
Large documents and PDFs may take a few minutes to print.
Step One: Choose the library location:
- Douglas County Libraries in Castle Pines
- Douglas County Libraries in Highlands Ranch, James H. LaRue
- Douglas County Libraries in Lone Tree
- Douglas County Libraries in Parker
- Douglas County Libraries in Castle Rock, Philip S. Miller
- Douglas County Libraries in Roxborough
Step Two: If more than one printer is available at that location, choose the appropriate one. Click the Details button to review the printer's features.
Step Three: Enter an email address.
Step Four: Browse to the file, or enter the URL, of the item(s) you would like to print.
Step Five: Click the green print icon.
Step Six: Pick up your print job at the Print Release station, identifying it with the email address entered in step three.
Black and white copies are $.10 per page, or $.20 double-sided. Color copies are $1 per page, or $2 double-sided where offered. Mastercard and Visa accepted.