Bargain Book Shopping at Douglas County Libraries
Don't forget - we sell bargain books at your library! Find great books at great prices at the Douglas County Libraries. Gently used books are available for sale at several of our branches and proceeds from the sales benefit the Douglas County Libraries Foundation.
|Audio Visual (not available at James H. LaRue/Highlands Ranch Library)||$1|
|Mass Market Paperbacks||.50|
|Magazines (not available at James H. LaRue/Highlands Ranch Library)
- Castle Pines Library: Used Book Sale
- James H. LaRue/Highlands Ranch Library: Book Nook
- Lone Tree Library: Used Book Sale
- Parker Library: Friends of Parker Library Used Book room
- Philip S. Miller Library: Susan Dage-Ruby Book Sale Room
- Roxborough Library: Used Book Sale
Many branches also have copies of the book Douglas County, Colorado: A Photographic History by The Castle Rock Writers available and the Perry Park Story by Ardis Webb available for sale. Book bags are also available. Sales of these items also benefit the Douglas County Libraries Foundation.
For our bookstores, Douglas County Libraries are pleased to accept donations of new and used books, music CD's, CD-ROMs and audiovisual items; please see donation guideline. Money earned through these sales is given to the Douglas County Libraries Foundation to enhance programs and services.