What is it? OneClickdigital is DCL’s new digital audiobook service. You may continue to enjoy older titles and some new content through Overdrive but most current titles will be available via OneClick.
Why are we launching this new service? OneClickdigital has a better selection of titles, particularly for Penguin audio, which we are no longer able to purchase through Overdrive. In addition, OneClickdigital has a core list of over 3,000 titles that are available to multiple users with no waiting on hold. OneClickdigital gives us a larger selection of titles plus cost savings for our shrinking budget dollars.
- All content is iPod®-compatible
- Exclusive content, along with other major audiobook publishers
- Less waiting, with most titles available for immediate download
- Most books are renewable once after a 3-week loan
- Mobile apps available for Apple devices and Android devices
To use OneClickdigital you will need:
- An account you set up on the OneClickdigital website. Create this before you install the OneClick software. The first time you use the service, you can create this account by selecting the "Create New Account" link in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- To download the OneClick Media Manager software to your PC or Mac. You will use this program to transfer the audio file to your portable device.
Select the Help tab on the OneClickdigital homepage to access instructions and videos, including:
- Getting Started with OneClickdigital
- Creating an Account with OneClickdigital
- User tutorial
- OneClickdigital Frequently Asked Questions