Important Dates for 2014-2015 Battle of the Books
Here at the library we are gearing up for the Battle of the Books season. The 2014-2015 schedule for Battle of the Books has been finalized. Here are the important dates for you to know:
 Learn more about the program. 
- August 1: Book list is released
- August 11: Books on the shelves
- September 2: Contracts sent out
- October 1: Contracts due
- December 12: t-shirt orders due from schools
- February 2 (week of): Battles start
- March 2 (week of): Branch Quarterfinals
- March 9 (week of): Branch Semifinals and Finals
- March 18: BOTB District Competition
If you have any questions please contact your Battle of the Books representatives or local library.
Enjoy your summer and we will see you in the fall!!
For information, as the date draws near, please contact Kerri Morgan  kmorgan @ dclibraries.org.