DCL will provide limited proctoring services at our Parker, P.S. Miller, and Highlands Ranch Libraries. Please review these guidelines in detail and verify that your institution will accept our conditions so that your testing experience will go smoothly.
- DCL will proctor either written or online exams.
- Your test will be administered by available staff, not necessarily by a degreed librarian.
- Staff will not be able to continuously monitor you during the exam. You will be on the honor system.
- Proctoring will be done by appointment only. Please contact the individual library for available times.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for the exam to be delivered to the library. The library cannot receive faxes; they can receive email attachments.
- Please present a picture I.D. when arriving for your test.
- Once the test is finished, the staff member in charge will sign and verify completion.
- You will be responsible for any costs incurred for returning the test. The library does not provide envelopes or postage. Faxes can be sent for approximately $1.50 per page.
- The library will keep a received test for 30 days from the date of receipt.